Diverse Flavours will once again be exhibiting at TFWA Cannes with an exciting range of South African wines. A range that continues to perform strongly in Asia and the Middle East, in both the airport duty free shop channel, and on major airlines in First and Business Class pouring.
We will be show casing over 50 wines from different Estates and production regions in South Africa including Stellenbosch, Constantia, Paarl, Cederberg, Breedekloof and Wellington.
With Wines from:
- the award winning Groot Constantia wines – South Africa’s oldest winery dating back to 1685. The Grand Constance was drunk by Napoleon, and written about by Jane Austin! We will launch a new and exciting wine and chocolate paring pack for Groot Constantia. The chocolate has been made to perfectly match the wine. Wine and chocolate pairing is becoming a very strong method for cross-selling.
- Ernie Els wines – an iconic Stellenbosch winery borne out of the passion and vision of one of the World’s top sports icon’s. We will introduce the new BIG EASY packaging at the show and also show a new promotion pack that may have application to duty free retail environment – a special golf pack that includes two bottles of Ernie Els Wine and a sleeve of branded golf balls.
- Avondale – Avondale’s ethos, Terra Est Vita, or ‘Soil is Life’ guides its approach to the environment, which views it as a dynamic living system where soil, water and energy; plants, animals and people; even the buildings, are part of a complex web of interdependent networks. Avondale upholds the key principle of life – to create conditions conducive to more life. Avondale pioneered the BioLOGIC® methodology that incorporates certified organic, biodynamic and scientific farming principles in order to create living systems naturally.
- Cederberg, South Africa’s highest winery from one of the most remote wine producing areas in the world, and still produced by the fifth generation of family.
Between Avondale and Cederberg they have had nine First and Business Class pouring wines on four of the World’s top ten airlines.
- Then we have Napier, made famous in Japan and Asia through a feature in the much respected Japanese manga wine comic book, “Tears of God”;
- Deetlefs – second oldest winery in South Africa run by the same family since 1822, and a top Pinotage producer;
- Raats Family Wines, who is a specialist Cabernet Franc producer and has consistently recorded some of the highest Wine Advocate scores for South African wines.
- Diemersfontein from Wellington and pioneer of the ‘coffee Pinotage’. We will be showing four of their wines – Estate Pinotage, Coffee Pinotage, Blackberry Cabernet Sauvignon, Chocolate Shiraz
- Kleinood Estate makers of Tamboerskloof Syrah, Viognier, and Rose in Stellenbosch. The Syrah received 94 Wine Advocate Robert Parker points and is one of South Africa’s top ranked wines.
So we have a great portfolio that can accommodate a range of price points to fit a multitude of consumer needs.
We hope to see all our friends from Asia and the Middle East at our stand, and would also like to welcome buyers from Europe, South and North America and Africa who we are yet to meet, so we can show them our wonderful range of wines!!
Please come and visit our stand – Red Village, L34 or to make an appointment, email Anthony Budd at email@example.com.