Diverse Flavours will once again be exhibiting at TFWA Singapore with an exciting range of premium South African wines, award winning Scotch Whisky and traditional Japanese Sake.
We will be show casing over 50 wines from different Estates and regions in South Africa including Stellenbosch, Constantia, Paarl, Cederberg, Breedekloof and Wellington.
A range that continues to perform strongly in Asia and the Middle East, in both the airport duty free shop channel, and on major airlines in First and Business Class pouring.
Featuring South African wines from
- The award winning Groot Constantia wines – South Africa’s oldest winery dating back to 1685. The Grand Constance was drunk by Napoleon, and written about by Jane Austin! We will launch a new and exciting wine and chocolate paring pack for Groot Constantia. The chocolate has been made to perfectly match the wine. Wine and chocolate pairing is becoming a very strong method for cross-selling.
- Ernie Els wines – an iconic Stellenbosch winery borne out of the passion and vision of one of the World’s top sports icon’s.
- Avondale – Avondale’s ethos, Terra Est Vita, or ‘Soil is Life’ guides its approach to the environment, which views it as a dynamic living system where soil, water and energy; plants, animals and people; even the buildings, are part of a complex web of interdependent networks. Avondale upholds the key principle of life to create conditions conducive to more life. Avondale pioneered the BioLOGIC® methodology that incorporates certified organic, biodynamic and scientific farming principles in order to create living systems naturally.
- Cederberg – South Africa’s highest winery from one of the most remote wine producing areas in the world, and still produced by the fifth generation of family. Between Avondale and Cederberg they have had eleven First and Business Class pouring wines on six of the World’s top ten airlines.
- Napier – made famous in Japan and Asia through a feature in the much respected Japanese manga wine comic book, “Tears of God”;
- Deetlefs Estate – second oldest winery in South Africa run by the same family since 1822, and a top Pinotage producer;
- Kleinood Estate makers of Tamboerskloof Syrah, Viognier, and Rose in Stellenbosch. The Syrah received 94 Wine Advocate Robert Parker points and is one of South Africa’s top ranked wines. The Viognier will be poured in ANA First Class this year.
- Delaire Graff Estate – “ The Jewel of the Cape Winelands” – is nestled in the heart of South Africa’s Stellenbosch region – on the crest of the panoramic Helshoogte Pass in the Banghoek Valley. The estate was acquired by owner LAURENCE GRAFF, the founder of GRAFF DIAMONDS in 2003.
In addition to our wines we will also be introducing our Japanese Sake range from Sakuramasamune, one of Japan’s oldest Sake makers. They started brewing sake in 1625, and have traditions going back about 400 years. It is located in Nada district in Kobe, Hyogo prefecture, the most famous region for sake brewing.
In 1840 the 6th head of the family ,Tazaemon Yamamura discovered the “Miyamizu” groundwater that influences a lot of the sake industry today. He was also responsible for finding out the relation between the sake quality and the rice polishing ratio. In brewing he used ‘rice’ that was polished longer and made whiter than usual. He was credited to be the originator of the “ginjo-shu”.
In 1884 the brand name “Sakura Masamune” was registered as a brand name and in 1913 Yamamura Sake Brewing Company was ordered to be the purveyor to the Imperial Household. In 1992 the name was changed to “Sakura Masamune Co.”
Charles Edge Scotch Whisky
Finally but not least we will be launching Scotch Whisky from Charles Edge London – a new, innovative and exciting company in the world of premium branded spirits. With over twenty years of experience in sourcing the best spirits all over the world, Charles Edge is proud to introduce Scots Gold, a high-quality Scotch Whisky Blend.
Scots Gold has been awarded Silver Medals at the Asian Spirits Masters, the International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) and the Global Travel Retail Spirits Masters; and has developed a partnership with the iconic whisky bar Mizunara: The Library in Hong Kong, where Head Bartender, Masahiko Endo, has created signature cocktails inspired by Scots Gold.
Charles Edge London will also be introducing some new and innovative concepts and ideas that we feel will excite the Travel Retail Industry! To find out more come and visit our stand during the show!
Please come and visit our stand
Stand D34 or to make an appointment, email Anthony Budd at email@example.com